Pokemonradar Homescanner - Beta
The Pokemonradar Homescanner is a desktop app, that lets you setup your own live-scans, anywhere in the world.
It is relatively simple by downloading and running the Pokemonradar Homescan-Client on your computer and setting up your scans with a few clicks. The scanresults will be transmitted to the Pokemonradar.de server and can be seen in realtime in the live radar on pokemonradar.de.
If you use the Pokemonradar Homescanner service, you violate the Terms of Service of Pokemon Go. This means, that Niantic can and probably will ban the accounts that you are using with the scanner.
DO NOT use your main Pokemon Go account or any account that you do not want to be banned!
Pokemonradar is not responsible for the loss of any accounts.
Please note that Pokemonradar Homescanner is still in Beta (and active development) and will likely have some bugs. I would appreciate any feedback! You can contact me anytime for questions or feedback: email@example.com.
More features, better stability and design and a detailed documentation will come soon.
- Is it possible that my main account gets banned, even if I do not use it in the scanner?
In theory, Niantic could compare the IP-addresses of your scanner account(s) to the IP-address of your main account. When both accounts use the same internet connection (Wifi, Lan, ...) the IP-addresses are likely the same.
However, there have been no reports so far that Niantic is doing this and it is very unlikely that they will do so, because it would result in a lot of bans for innocent people.
If you want to be safe anyway, you can use proxies with the scanner and disable the usage of your computers public IP-address.
How to use
How to set up a Twitter feed
- Download the Pokemonradar Homescan-Client from here (only Windows is supported right now).
Extract it anywhere on your computer.
- Run "Pokemonradar Homescanner", the controlpanel will open.
- Use the controlpanel to add Pokemon Trainer Club account(s), which will be used for scanning.
Do NOT use your main account you are playing with!
Optionally, you can also add proxies to hide your IP-Address.
- Scroll down to the map to add the area(s) you want to scan.
- Click "Start Scan" to start the scan
- Create a new Twitter account for your feed.
- Add your phone number to your new account, else the access keys won't work
- Follow these instructions to get your access Tokens.
A detailed documentation will be added soon.