Pokemonradar Homescanner - Beta
Read the documentation before using the scanner!
Latest Version: 1.19 (Important: if you're a new user or updating from < 1.13, read the 1.13 changes!)
- Download from here (only Windows is supported right now).
- Added support for automatic captcha-solving by 2captcha.com.
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Preparations for major anti-captcha update, which will be relased this week
- Updated App-Login-Simulation to reduce the amount of captcha flags.
- Improved captcha-handling to prevent empty results caused by sending too many captcha checks.
Note that Niantic has banned a lot of accounts, today. Those who did not get banned are likely captcha-flagged.
- Fixed "More Area-Chunks than accounts" error.
- Fixed Twitter-notifications
- Optimized areascan-planning for multi-area setups, to better prevent speed-limitations.
- Support new DB-Server
- Updated to the latest (0.45) Pokemon Go api.
- Updated to work with new API. This has brought uncomfortable changes:
- Spawnscans will no longer work reliably until further notice. use Areascans instead
- The Pokemon disappear-time is no longer sent by the Pokemon Go Servers if it's more than 90s. This means that you will have to rescan at least every 90s, if you do not want the Pokemon to disappear too soon.
- You will sometimes (very rarely) have to solve a captcha. I will later add notifications for that. You will be prompted in the client configuration, when you have to solve a captcha. You can also solve them remotely, which brings us to the next point:
- Remote-management: You can access the client configuration remotely, if you enter your computers public ip-address or a dyndns name. For this to work, you will have to forward the Homescanner's port to your computer (read your router's manual or ask Google, if you don't know how it works). When you do this, it is important that you specify a username and password in the config.yml, or anyone that knows your ip could access the Homescanner.
- Added Twitter notification
- Fixed several bugs
- Pokemon GO terms of service (ToS) will now be accepted automatically
- Fixed inaccurate scanning-radius in areascan-mode
- Fixed Pokemon not being transmitted to Pokemonradar database
- Fixed error "Object of type bool has no attribute len"
- Clicking the Pokemonradar menu item from the controlpanel will now directly show the live radar for your selected area, or the last area in your list, if there is no selected area
- Minor text fixes